In the news
At EVRYTHNG, we’re passionate about the new kind of digitally connected real world we see taking shape — where every product and other physical objects are part of the real-time, social Web. So we’re always happy to have conversations about how we all see this new space emerging and the opportunities and challenges it presents.
Please get in touch if you’d like to be added to our media list and be kept updated, or to arrange to speak with one of our team – just email email@example.com.
Need a high resolution EVRYTHNG logo? Please use the following link:
- US$7.5m+ deal gives Gooee control of its ‘Data Brain’ for smart buildings (19th October, 2017)
- EVRYTHNG and Zappar Bring Augmented Reality to Smart Products at Industrial Scale (16th October, 2017)
- SmartLabel™ Gets Advanced Digital Product Lifecycle Management With EVRYTHNG (26th July, 2017)
- Legacy Infrastructure Holding Back Digital Transformation of Consumer Goods Supply Chain (18th July, 2017)
- EVRYTHNG Announces Industry-First Connection of GS1 Identifiers with the Internet of Things at Industrial Scale (20th June, 2017)
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition Partners with Avery Dennison and EVRYTHNG, Exploring New Age of Brand Transparency (11th April, 2017)
- Consumer Products Internet of Things Market Leader EVRYTHNG Closes $24.8 Million Series B (14th March, 2017)
- REBECCA MINKOFF PARTNERS WITH AVERY DENNISON AND EVRYTHNG, LAUNCHING THE FIRST EVER SMART BAG AT HER SS17 FASHION SHOW #ALWAYSON (1st February, 2017)
- Rochambeau introduces The Thinking Cap smart product concept at International Woolmark Prize Final (23rd January, 2017)
- WestRock, EVRYTHNG and Digimarc Launch Connected Packaging Solution at NRF 2017 (12th January, 2017)