CONNECTED HEALTH & WELLNESS
Turn devices and pills into real-time platforms for digital healthcare services
Health & Wellness
Technology has promised to revolutionize healthcare for the last 20 years. Now, thanks to a perfect storm of three macro forces, it’s all happening at once.
- Ageing populations creating more patients with long-term health problems.
- Unaffordable costs of care, including rising lifestyle-related chronic conditions like obesity and diabetes (e.g. 2.1 billion overweight people worldwide).
- Hyper-connectivity, including large scale digitization of patient records, and upsurge in remote monitoring data from medical sensors and devices.
The Internet of Things gives manufacturers a competitive edge by building new apps and services with real-time health data. Smarter, connected devices, OTC pharmaceuticals and vitamins are giving HCPs better information and control, and making patients safer and more health-aware.
- Use products to digitally engage with patients and HCPs, providing more personalized information and services?
- Connect products with other devices, apps and services in the digital lives of patients and HCPs?
- Track pharmaceuticals in real time and know instantly if they have been diverted, counterfeited or tampered with?
Products can provide patients with personalized information like nutrition and health guidance and improve adherence, while wearable devices and trackers directly monitor health levels and trigger alerts to HCPs.
Across a wide range of innovative use cases, EVRYTHNG is helping healthcare manufacturers make their products smarter.
Turn your product into owned digital media for direct, personalized consumer connections.More
Fight piracy by engaging consumers and crowd-sourcing brand inspection data.More