The Value of the Digital Supply Chain
Understand the competitive urgency: reasons your supply chain needs to be smart
Supply chain and logistics strategies are rapidly evolving. Cisco estimates that IoT will deliver 1.9 trillion dollars in value to supply chain enhancements alone over the next 10 years (which is nearly a quarter of IoT’s expected value for business).
How can IoT impact your supply chain? Here’s some things you’ll learn about in this white paper:
- How to avoid costly recalls through better supply chain monitoring.
- How to be ready for new federal regulations that are making item traceability essential for consumer products.
- Increase visibility and traceability of products to avoid fraud, while creating robust brand protection solutions through digital identities.
- The importance of product transparency to increase consumer engagement, which is already dwindling for major corporations.
- How to improve your systems with real-time data.
And much more.
Be ready for the shift to smart, connected supply chains
From better inventory management to traceability to increased consumer demand, there’s a lot to consider. Download our white paper to learn how IoT can make your supply chain smarter, and your company stronger.
Download your copy